In accordance with what is established in the current Personal Data Protection legislation and Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), DESARROLLO INTERNACIONAL DE MICRO-INMUNOTERAPIA SL informs Users that it has created a profile on the Social Networks Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, for the main purpose of spreading information related to the immune system, micro-immunotherapy and Labo'Life’s laboratory.
DESARROLLO INTERNACIONAL DE MICRO-INMUNOTERAPIA SL data:
The User has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by DESARROLLO INTERNACIONAL DE MICRO-INMUNOTERAPIA SL, thus showing interest in the information presented on the Network. By joining our page, as user you give us consent to process the personal data published on your profile.
DESARROLLO INTERNACIONAL DE MICRO-INMUNOTERAPIA SL has access to and processes the information about users which is public, especially their contact name. These data are only used within the Social Network itself. They are not entered into any file.
Regarding your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition which you may exercise before DESARROLLO INTERNACIONAL DE MICRO-INMUNOTERAPIA SL, in accordance with what is established in the current Personal Data Protection legislation, you should consider the following points:
- Access: It will be defined by the functionality of the Social Network and the ability to access the information on User profiles.
- Rectification: It can only be satisfied in relation to information which is under the control of DESARROLLO INTERNACIONAL DE MICRO-INMUNOTERAPIA SL (for example, deleting comments published on its own page). Normally, this right should be exercised through the Social Network.
- Cancellation and / or Opposition: As in the previous case, it can only be satisfied in relation to information which is under the control of DESARROLLO INTERNACIONAL DE MICRO-INMUNOTERAPIA SL (for example, unlinking from the profile to which you are linked).
DESARROLLO INTERNACIONAL DE MICRO-INMUNOTERAPIA SL will do the following:
- Access the public information of the profile.
- Publish, on the User profile, all the information already published on the DESARROLLO INTERNACIONAL DE MICRO-INMUNOTERAPIA SL page.
- Send personal and individual messages through the Social Network’s channels.
- Publish updates of the status of the page on the User profile.
Users can always control their connections, delete any contents that no longer interest them and restrict whom they share their connections with. To do this, Users must access their privacy settings.
Users, once they have joined the DESARROLLO INTERNACIONAL DE MICRO-INMUNOTERAPIA SL page, can publish in the latter comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network. The User, in all cases, must be the owner of these contents, hold the copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the third parties concerned. It is expressly forbidden to publish on the page any texts, graphics, photographs, videos, etc. which infringe or are likely to violate morality, ethics, good taste or decency, and / or which infringe upon, violate or breach intellectual or industrial property rights, image rights or the Law. In these cases, DESARROLLO INTERNACIONAL DE MICRO-INMUNOTERAPIA SL reserves the right to immediately remove the content, and may request the permanent blocking of the User.
DESARROLLO INTERNACIONAL DE MICRO-INMUNOTERAPIA SL will not be responsible for the contents which have been freely published by a User.
Users must keep in mind that their publications will be visible to other Users, so that their privacy is primarily their own responsibility.
Images which are published on the page will not be stored in any file by DESARROLLO INTERNACIONAL DE MICRO-INMUNOTERAPIA SL, but they will remain on the Social Network.
DESARROLLO INTERNACIONAL DE MICRO-INMUNOTERAPIA SL reserves the right to run contests in which the User who has joined the page may participate. The rules and regulations for each one, when the Social Network is used as a platform, will be published on the latter, always in compliance with the LSSI-CE and any other regulations which are applicable.